SELF-EMPLOYED - EVENTS COORDINATOR
1. Provide full co-ordination and administrative support to the Event Manager on all events with excellent attention to detail.
2. Tasks will include preparation of all event resources such as equipment preperation, name badges, managing ticket sales for events, maintaining accurate and up to date records, and diarising, attending and preparing for all events.
3. To manage all post event administration, including payment of suppliers, letters and fees chasers, keeping the CEO regularly updated on outstanding income, costs and any payment issues.
4. To manage the day to day event planning for events with the support of the CEO.
5. Develop solid working relationships with members and participants, and manage own relationships affectively.
6. To work with internal and external committees and stakeholders. Tasks will include the organisation of volunteers to help with administrative tasks, coordinating service visits where necessary and working with CEO and Operations Director for all events.
7. To be an integral part of the Fundraising team, attend all events, attend and contribute to all other events as required, work on other initiatives from time to time as seen fit by CEO
15.00 per hour
North West London – Ealing
o Experience of organising events.
o Experience of meeting deadlines.
o Experience of working in a team .
o Proven experience in an administrative role.
o Experience of using databases.
o Experience of working in a fundraising environment.
o Experience of working with lay committees.
o Business or other relevant degree.
Knowledge & Skills
o Experience of good oral and written communication.
o Ability to work under pressure and manage a varied and large workload.
o Proven analytical skills.
o Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
o Excellent interpersonal skills.
o Proactive and have drive and passion to get things done to high standard with excellent attention to detail.
o Ability to be customer focused and "can do" attitude.
o Good presentation Skills.
o Excellent time management skills with ability to work in a pressurised environment.
o Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel.
o Effective team player, ability to work on own initiative/independently and set own agenda in support of designated services.
o Knowledge of the Community Sports Events
o Approachable and aware of self and others.
o Able to work using own initiative and contribute to the development of projects throughout the department.
o The ability to plan time effectively and to organise oneself well.
o A high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
o A willingness to ask for advice and support as necessary and to be flexible and open to the ideas of others.
o Excellent time management skills and able to work under pressure to multiple targets.
o Able to undertake daily work efficiently and remain focused on longer term vision.
o To be able to understand the roles of other professionals and principles of partnership.
o Ability to independently prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
o Car owner/driver. Ability to use own car for business purposes.
To Apply please send your CV and covering letter to:-