Work with us
Assistant Trainee Coach - Skate Club
About the opportunity
- To assist the RAS head coach in the delivery of Roller Sports programs and events.
- To assist the head coach.
- Use of effective technical and tactical methods (assessment).
- Maintain a successful image and profile.
What are they looking for?
- Ability to understand how individuals are motivated and able to vary approaches to develop the very best and to bring the best out of existing talent.
- A proven track record in a roller sports environment, acknowledged by players and coaches as having expert knowledge and credibility in developing participants behavioural change to have a positive impact on participants.
- Skill in fostering productive relationships within a performance environment, including those with participants, staff and management.
- An appreciation for and a commitment to effective teamwork.
- Committed to continuous personal and organisational improvement.
- Conveys an image that is consistent with RAS values, demonstrating qualities, traits and demeanour that command leadership respect.
- Shows integrity and is fair, equitable and ethical in approach.
- Protects confidential information, adheres to policies and demonstrates loyalty to roller sports and the high performance.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in both computer and multi-media technology in order to edit and compile reports and necessary paperwork.
Other possible requirements:
- A DBS check undertaken within the last year.
- Willing and able to perform a variety of tasks (not limited to coaching) and to work well within a management team committed to do excellence.make
Customer Service Assistant x 2
Brentford, TW8 9ER
3 Months Freelance Contract
RollaDome All Skate is seeking two proactive Customer Service Assistants who are passionate about delivering the very best customer experience for everyone accessing our community services.
RollaDome All Skate manages a New Community Hub, as well as our ongoing our reach community sports programs. Our community hub host a wide range of events and activities as well as providing office and hot-desking space for local charities. We are committed to providing excellent facilities and excellent service. The Customer Service Assistants will provide effective cover for our reception desk, co-ordinate bookings, support the marketing and delivery of events and activities and ensure that our Hub and Outreach projects are maintained to the highest of standards.
PR Marketing Officer
Do you have PR & Marketing experience & would like something flexible?
If so RollaDome All Skate would like to hear from you!
RollaDome All Skate are looking for an experienced PR & Marketing officer to join our team, to provide support to the Management team in proactive and reactive aspects of PR, Marketing and Social Media.
RollaDome All Skate manages a New Community Hub, as well as our ongoing our reach community sports programs. Our community hub hosts a wide range of events and activities as well as providing office and hot-desking space for local charities. We are committed to providing excellent facilities and excellent service. The PR/Marketing Officer will provide effective marketing of our activities/services.
To Apply, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8838 1171